Built in 2003 this Volksplane has many upgrades including:
- Built as single place with roomy 29½” wide cockpit
- Full canopy
- Push-pull control rods for ailerons and elevator
- Counter-balanced ailerons, elevator and rudder
- 18 USG fuel in wing tanks for safety and more range
- Cub style landing gear with coil springs
- Matco Tail wheel
- Well-equipped panel
- Adjustable seat fore and aft
- Integrated VHF comm antenna
- Excellent paint and fabric with Endura.
- TTAF 230 hours, always hangared.
- Engine is currently disassembled.
- VW 1776cc with a 1.61 re-drive (3 rd generation) from Valley Engineering.
- Re-drive allows longer prop for better performance.
- Diehl accessory case for full electrics with starter (no hand propping)
- 72” x 48” Culver wooden prop.
The airframe is ready to fly but needs an engine re-build or a different engine such as a small Continental or Rotax 912.
I have 2 options available for purchase.
Sell the plane outright, or
- Sell the plane as a 50% partnership and we put it back in the air with a rebuilt VW or a different engine.
- Sale price is $6000, or, ½ share for cost of engine of similar value.